Raspberry Lime Mojito Spritz Mocktail
The summer is heating up and the summer drinks are pouring up too! I’m still exclusively pumping, so I don’t get to go all in just yet. Still, that doesn’t mean I can’t join in on the fun! I’ve whipped up a Raspberry Lime Mojito Mocktail that’s really easy to make!
What you need:
- Fresh (organic) raspberries
- Mint Leaves
- Deer Park Raspberry Lime Sparkling Water (cold)
- Crushed Ice
What to do:
- Add 5 raspberries, 3 mint leaves and a lime slice to your glass.
- Muddle/mash them all together, but don’t smush the raspberries completely.
- Pour in the sparkling water, almost filling the glass.
- Add a few drops of grenadine.
- Top with crushed ice and stir lightly.
I’m getting all of my favorite summer mocktails together and sharing them all summer! Do you have a favorite recipe?!